OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand and the 4th largest smartphone company, with over 40,000 employees worldwide. Since launching our first mobile phone in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic and innovative technology.
To continue our expansion in the Western European Region, we are now looking for an Finance Intern.
Come and join us on this exciting journey!
What would you be doing:
- Support to build up new regular reportings for the Western European Hub and the executive leadership
- Working with individual departments/subsidiaries to prepare budgets
- Do analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Manage our database
- Interface with Headquarter in China to communicate performance result
- first work experience as Intern or Working Student within a Finance Department
- knowhow in data analysis and data management in a database
- Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn, team player and open minded
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a must
What’s in it for you?
Other than having a great time with the OPPO team, you’ll be gaining industry experience in an ever-expanding role of content marketing and digital communications.
Apply now by providing your documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted accordingly and will be provided with additional information. If you are not contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For the purpose of processing your job application, OPPO will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information, or sexual orientation) about yourself. Your application will be transferred to the local OPPO department posting this job. For information about how OPPO processes your personal data, please send your request with.